The patented lacing system of the HAIX® lets you adjust the tightness of your boot depending on what is comfortable for you and it won’t loosen after only a few minutes of pressure. This ensures that you never have to worry about retying your boot while in the middle of saving lives on the job.
At the end of the day, you can easily take off the boot in a few seconds through the front zipper and pull tab. Because after a long and hard day at work, the last thing you'll want to deal with are shoe laces.
The HAIX Airpower R2 is also NFPA certified for EMS which means it was specially designed to withstand and protect you from what you may encounter during emergency medical situations.
- Engineered in Germany
- NFPA Certified for EMS
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- CROSSTECH® inner liner, waterproof, breathable, bacteria, chemical, and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- HAIX® Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® Arch Support System supports your foot in its natural, ideal position
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX® Lacing System offers the entry and exit of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Steel protective toe cap
- Steel puncture protective sole
- Heat resistant rubber sole
Haix Product ID: 605109